Cloud PowerPivot Additional Options and Upgrades
In addition to deciding which refresh option will work for you, Pivotstream offers several other ways to make your Cloud PowerPivot BI portal meet your needs.
- Every Cloud PowerPivot offering includes a URL that begins with “https://insights.cloudpowerpivot.com/sites/”, where you choose a custom identifier after “sites”. However, for an additional set-up fee, we can provide you with any available fully custom URL.
Customized UI Skins
- Cloud PowerPivot offers three levels of skin customization: Standard, Budget, and Full Custom, to ensure your BI portal looks the way you want it to.
- Our Standard Customization option allows you to update several site colors, as well as, site images and content.
Standard Customization Homepage
Standard Customization Report Page
- If you need more customization to your site to adequately reflect your company’s branding or other stylistic needs, you can opt to add on Budget Customization or Full Customization.
- Budget Custom Skin—For a low set-up fee, we can give you some additional color, design, and font options.
- Fully Custom Skin—If you would like to create a user interface that requires layout changes or complex design changes beyond what is offered with the Budget Custom skin, one of Pivotstream’s partners will work with you to produce any visual style you require.
Additional Authoring/Admin Logins
- If you want to give more team members the ability to author reports on your Cloud PowerPivot portal or administer your site, we can offer you additional logins for a small monthly fee.
Additional Consumer Logins
- Pivotstream’s policy allows for one user per site login, but we offer you the ability to purchase additional logins as needed. Bulk discounts available.
- If you do not want to require your site consumers to log in to your site, we can set up anonymous access for you for a small one-time fee.
“A La Carte” Assistance and Remote Training
- We understand that PowerPivot is new – both to you and to the world in general. If you ever get stumped trying to build a particular report, dashboard, or metric, we can walk you through it. We will also gladly provide you with the remote training that helps make you as successful as powerful with Cloud PowerPivot. We can help you via email, phone, or the Web on a time basis.
- We like to describe PowerPivot as “Excel++” – it is very much the Excel you know and love, with many powerful new capabilities. You spent years reaching your current level of proficiency in Excel, but in our one- and two-day on-site training workshops, we will teach you everything you need to know in order to get the most out of your PowerPivot environment.
- We realize that companies have very unique business intelligence needs and that our standard Cloud PowerPivot offerings may not meet your needs as they stand. We are very open to learning about your specific needs and working on designing a custom solution that is right for you.
Additional Workbook Space
- As your need for workbook space increases, we offer additional space in 100 MB blocks for a low monthly fee.
Additional Cloud PowerPivot Hub Sites
- You already have the flexibility to create as many sub sites under your primary Cloud PowerPivot hub site, but get additional top-level hub sites for a small monthly fee.
These options can be added on after your 30-Day FREE Trial of Cloud PowerPivot, or for existing clients, upgrade your service at any time.